Tuesday, March 30, 2010

funny things kids say...

Reading tests are, by far, the funniest experiences of my life. Most of the time, my kids try to be funny. They say clever things...scream out funny words...or make silly faces. However, during a reading test, they're trying their hardest to be serious...and if they have trouble reading, they come up with good good stuff.

Today's reading test moment of the day..."Kevin's other brother used the wagon to make a f-ahhhh...f...aaahhh...f...aaahhh..rrrrrr...fart. Kevin's other brother used the wagon to make a fart...to make a fart...to make a FORT! Kevin's other brother used the wagon to make a FORT!"

Might I just add...the lovely student had NO idea they had said fart about 6 times...so I was left to stifle laughter...and exhilarated when they finally came up with fort. :) I love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment