Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"but the children LOVE the books!"

...and I am still a child when it comes to books.

I finally finished book 13! By finally finished, I mean...started and continued reading a book from start to finish. I've been in a little rut because my first books of the year were so good that it was hard for me to want to continue when some weren't as enthralling as others.

However, after a trip to my new favorite place, Paperbacks, Ink., I decided to buy some used books and finally finished one.

13. The Secret Between Us- Barbara Delinksy

I read one of her books earlier in the year and loved it, so I tried this one. It's very good. A woman and her daughter are driving (her daughter is behind the wheel on her learner's permit) and they hit a man running on the side of the road. Anyway, it gets good.

So...now for spring break. I'm sure I'll post pictures of my progress on spring break AND my love of spring.

I went home this week for Easter and a few extra days (and new glasses! yeah!) and took some beautiful pictures of a place across the road from my grandparents' house. Hope you love spring. I sure do!

Thanks for reading!
pear trees & barns & fields

random daffodils...and an old fence post?

i love orange & white daffodils

new life on the redbud tree

i wish i had dogwoods in my yard :(

the steeple of fredericksburg baptist up the
street

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, I saw your comment this morning at Jasmine Star's blog and I came over to say hi. I love your pictures of spring! The barn is my favorite. It is such a wonderful time of year... if only my eyes would stop crying because of allergies : ). Nice to meet you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, esp. the orange and white daffodil one, and also the dogwood one. What kind of camera do you use?

    Phone date soon?

    ReplyDelete