Wednesday, April 6, 2011

we have. the. best. friends. ever.

Sooo...I've mentioned a million times before how awesome my good friends, Sarah and Drew, over at Kitt Creative are at all things photography. Today I got a text from Sarah asking if I was free...she called me and told me that they want to enter a photographers' magazine cover contest with A PICTURE OF US!!!!!

WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! It's the most exciting thing of, well, a while. I don't know how long. :) 

So. If you're out there and don't have any other vested interest in this contest (or even if you do & you want to spread the love around), go to this link and register. Once you do, if you can't find our photo again, search Andrew Kittredge and rate/vote for our photo! I gave it 5 stars but, ya know, I'm a tad impartial!

Please please please help our incredible photographers to get some more recognition. They're SO hard working, such amazing people, great parents & friends...and we love them. And- it's our picture! 

THANKS in advance! :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment