Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my attempt at a series: Things I Never Thought I'd Say

"Where is the pig, *student*?! GIVE ME THE PIG."

Yup. I can't even try to explain that. There is no explanation besides...ridiculous. RIDICULOUS.

Also- I'm really good (like, a pro) at taking things from kids. Seriously, I'm SO good that a kid tried to steal from my desk when I was gone...that's how much stuff I have of his. I have his Nintendo DS, 2 Bakugan toys, 4 Beyblade spinners (I don't really know what they are either), a trading card and a GameCube disc. Yup. 

So, my girl has a Justin Bieber watch. What?! Who doesn't love the Biebs?! The boys in my class, that's who. Anyhow, my girl is playing with her brand-spanking-new-pink-plastic-Justin-Bieber watch and I tell her that if she plays with it again, it's mine. Well, needless to say, that happened. She was playing at her desk & I took it. You have to know, my favorite part of taking things (like her necklace full of Silly Bandz that I took in September), is gloating that I own it...so I walk away going, "Sweet! New watch! Nothin' like a little Biebs on my wrist!" Really? As these words are coming out of my mouth I'm thinking, "Biebs on your wrist, Jessica? You're nuts."

The kids loved it. What the heck. They may make me crazy, but at least they laugh at my crazy. 

P.S. For anyone who cares (I know you all are on the edges of your metaphorical seats), I have some posts of fun things we've been doing lately. I'm pretty pumped. Hopefully, there are lots of changes in my/our life/lives coming up soon! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. When do you give the loot back?
    I used to keep it until the end of the week...

    p.s. You should have a 'theme' day and wear every item that you scored. ha ha

    ReplyDelete