Monday, March 15, 2010

House Rules

My 11th book of the year was The Murder of King Tut by James Patterson (I don't know why my blog won't let me underline again). That book was real, real good. I mean, not top 10 books of all time or anything, but a pretty sweet blend of history and assumption. I really enjoyed it and it didn't take long to read.

My 12th book of the year is House Rules by Jodi Picoult.

Jodi Picoult is by far my favorite author. She writes very well-developed books about a variety of controversial subjects and she always keeps enough information close to the vest that you can't quite figure it out. This book was not my favorite because the ending has me a little confused, but all of her books are well worth the read. More of a review to come later.

I thought I was up to book 14, but I've apparently confused my numbers. Starting a few John Grisham books this week that should up my numbers. :) Very excited at the prospect of completing my goal! :)

More blogging to come when I can catch up on my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh....mystery crime series...fantasy is my cuppa though...well....welcome number 9 :)

    ReplyDelete